2017 SUNY Downstate PA Application Cycle (Applying 2016)

Hi, new to the forum, I am also a re-applicant.

Has anyone interviewed yet and has anyone heard back about acceptance as of yet? Interviews started later this year compared to last year. Growing anxious.

Best wishes to everyone applying and awaiting interviews as well.

Hey I didn't hear anything as well. I think they are starting later this year due to the month extension that was given. Do u mind telling what you changed about your application this cycle?

Hi, new to the forum, I am also a re-applicant.

Has anyone interviewed yet and has anyone heard back about acceptance as of yet? Interviews started later this year compared to last year. Growing anxious.

Best wishes to everyone applying and awaiting interviews as well.

Hey. What was different about your app this time around?

Hi Rosie, I have an interview coming up this Wednesday (2/22). Any tips or advice to put my anxiety at ease?? What was the format of the interview? One on one? Group? How long should I expect to be there? I know have to come an hour early for the essay..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I've been accepted to the program and am looking for others who got accepted, I have a bunch of questions.

Is there a way to private message? (I just signed up for this forum today) if so please contact me.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did you wait since the interview to get the acceptance?

• Upvote 1