LaffertyDaniel

2016-2017 Application Cycle (Class of 2019)

Just got the acceptance email!!!!!! I'm shaking I'm so excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine too. Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Just got the email as well. Accepted. Congrats to the others that got accepted as well. To those that unfortunately didn't make the cut this year, don't give up! 

If anyone knows how to use Facebook let's start a Class of 2019 page. I have a Facebook but not too familiar on how to make something like that.

-Noimus

• Upvote 1

Waitlisted. Anybody that was accepted plan on turning down their seat?

I might, I got into another program and still deciding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone not heard back/been rejected?? I and multiple other people I know have not heard back and are curious as to how they send out the acceptance/waitlisted/rejection emails

Has anyone called the program to find out if they're sending out just rejection letters later today/tomorrow or if they are sending out more acceptance/waitlist letters?

I didn't get anything from the program yet. it seems that the program also sent out emails to wait listed applicants too. I really hope that they send out additional acceptance/waitlist emails tomorrow or later, but I think it is very unlikely.....

Nothing is official until we hear back from them so I try to stay positive and make myself feel better. Good luck!

I didn't get anything from the program yet. it seems that the program also sent out emails to wait listed applicants too. I really hope that they send out additional acceptance/waitlist emails tomorrow or later, but I think it is very unlikely.....

Nothing is official until we hear back from them so I try to stay positive and make myself feel better. Good luck!

have you called the program??

• Upvote 1

I am so nervous. I haven't heard anything from Wayne. Are they sending out acceptances in two batches? I want to go there so badly and am constantly checking my email. If anyone has some insight that would be greatly appreciated.