IOWA: St. Ambrose University 2016-2017

Still have not heard.  I have heard they have sent out rejection letters to a lot of people already so im hoping I made it or the waitlist.

That made me super hopeful, so I hope you're right!

I haven't heard anything yet and I am starting to get nervous! I am thinking I might get a rejection or waitlist come January 1st but trying to stay optimistic!

I'm honestly kind of shocked that I haven't heard anything yet (I interviewed the last day), I mean it's the last week day before the 1st. I'm assuming that means a rejection which is a huge bummer because this was my number one school and I've been waitlisted to two others so no luck this year. :(

I am in a similar boat! I have been waitlisted at 2 other programs and was really praying for an acceptance to SAU. Just hoping I will get an email that I am near the top of the waitlist or something like that. Trying to stay hopeful!!!!

I received an email today and was placed on the waitlist. I was really hoping for an acceptance email. Congratulations to all who were accepted! I guess it's time to start preparing for next year's application cycle.

Does anyone know when classes start this June? 

I believe the beginning of June given that Anatomy is an eight week course. I think we have a short break after our mini summer "semester" and then start fall courses. I would love to know too, hopefully we get more info soon!