IOWA: St. Ambrose University 2016-2017

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed this past Monday, December 5th. I thought it went fairly well overall. I'm assuming that if I don't hear something by the end of the day today that I'll probably get waitlisted. Then again, it is roughly finals time, so meetings regarding the incoming class may have been put on hold.

@FrenchieBee2018 Where were you placed on the wait list? Obviously the chances are better the higher up you are and I'm curious to know where you were placed.

I was third on the wait list. From what I understand, they took 5 people off the waitlist for my class. The waitlist is 30 people, I believe. 

As I understand, they have completed interviews. This is different than last year where they spread them out through January. I'd like to think that they'll try and let you know before Christmas but we complete finals on Wednesday and will be on break until Jan 9. g

Waiting is the hardest part, but hang in there! It was lovely meeting some of you in the tours! Very impressive groups! 

Archived