Massachusetts: Bay Path University 2016-2017

For those who got invites, when did you submit?

And congrats!!!

so basically. you application had to be completed, submitted, and verified by caspa on oct 1st. Oct 1st was the deadline. anything after that you wouldnt be considered for this cycle. i have been stress because i haven't received anything either. So,  I called Lisa today. She said they are not done sending out invited for interviews. So people who haven't received an invite still has a chance. 

Has anyone made travel arrangements yet? I am coming in from NYC and debating whether to stay in Enfield, CT or Springfield, MA. Also, maybe we can coordinate sharing a taxi to the interview to save somewhere? PM me if you're interested. Time is getting close and I am a bit nervous. Does anyone know how many interviewees we have coming in? Or how many interview dates they are setting? 

I'm from the area. Due to highway exits being closed I wouldnt stay in downtown springfield (sheraton and Marriot... Columbus ave). I'd say the closet hotels are in Enfield with less traffic to Bay Path, there are a few. Next best bet, there area bunch of hotels on Riverdale Rd in West Springfield. There may be a bit of traffic on the way to Bay Path but there are a lot of options.

i totally agree. im from the area. the high is can be a nightmare especially during rush hour time with all the construction. if you want to stay in downtown springfield stay more so at the hilton garden or hampton inn(this is a new hotel). or enfield. All those locations are under 5-8 mintues from Bay PAth. 

Hi!! So they received over 1,100 applications this year and they selected 100 to interview. Of the 100, 30 get selected. There are two sessions on November 13th (my birthday, an interview was such a great gift!) there's a morning session and an afternoon session then the committee meets after to go over everyone! Hope this helps! Acceptance letters should be sent out 3-4 weeks post interview.

Hi!! So they received over 1,100 applications this year and they selected 100 to interview. Of the 100, 30 get selected. There are two sessions on November 13th (my birthday, an interview was such a great gift!) there's a morning session and an afternoon session then the committee meets after to go over everyone! Hope this helps! Acceptance letters should be sent out 3-4 weeks post interview.

They have already confirmed invites? So probably best to assume if we haven''t heard its a no go?

Thank you for looking into this! What a wonderful birthday gift! Best of luck on preparing everyone.....10 more days!

• 2 weeks later...

I just cancelled my interview and withdrew my application as I decided to go with a different program. Goodluck to everyone else!

Best of luck with the PA program you chose!

Did you have your Bay Path interview at all or were you scheduled with the few who were unable to make the original date? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived