Massachusetts: Bay Path University 2016-2017

I went to an open house and I found it to be very informative. They do not start looking at applications until after October 1. They also use a point system in regards to making sure all the applicant criteria is meant. Sometimes they round up the GPA if it is already about the 3.0 minimum requirement. They do individual review of apps, then they do a group review of applicants as well. They do not email acceptances they make a phone call which is nice! There is a supplemental app with a fee. No GRE required. I hope this is helpful to people.

Good Luck to you all!

I went to an open house and I found it to be very informative. They do not start looking at applications until after October 1. They also use a point system in regards to making sure all the applicant criteria is meant. Sometimes they round up the GPA if it is already about the 3.0 minimum requirement. They do individual review of apps, then they do a group review of applicants as well. They do not email acceptances they make a phone call which is nice! There is a supplemental app with a fee. No GRE required. I hope this is helpful to people.

Good Luck to you all!

This is very helpful! Thank you! Can you explain more about the point system you mentioned? Also, did they mention what the GPA for the last incoming class was? Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

im so stress because i really want to get into this school. have you applied anywhere else?

I applied to 30 other schools haha:

Northwestern

Rush (interview waitlisted)

Dominican Chicago (interviewed but waitlisted)

University of Tennessee (interviewed, waiting to hear)

Penn State (interview in a week)

Augsburg College

Cornell

Duke

Elon

Franklin Pierce

George Washington

Johnson & Wales

Loma Linda

Ketchum

Oregon Health & Science University (rejected)

Emory (rejected)

University of Utah (rejected)

Quinnipiac

Rosalind Franklin

West Liberty

Samuel Merritt

University of Florida

University of New Mexico

University of New England

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Southern California University of Health Sciences

Dominican University of California

Arizona School of Health Sciences

Sullivan University

Long Island University

• 2 weeks later...

There was a group discussion, mini one on one interview, and like 5 other stations. Each room had an index card or paper with a situation on it. There were scenarios and you just have to jump in and diffuse the situation (act/talk while sitting accross a table), or say what you would do if you were in a situation described. I can't say what they were because we are asked not to. However, I can say that I didn't have to have any medical knowledge just my honest opinions and customer service skills came in handy.

Hey all, I also received an invitation to interview on November 13th! It will come quick! I have an MMI at another program in December so this is great advice! 

How are you guys preparing for Bay Path's Interview? Do you know what interview process they use? 

I know there are only 30 seats for the entering class, does anyone know how many interviewees are invited and how many interview dates there are? 

Thanks in advance!

Archived