2016-2017 Application Cycle

Congrats on your interview!!! My interview was today, and I thought it went awesome! Don't be afraid to be yourself. The facult really ask questions in order to really see who YOU are. Stand out, don't be too generic. Make sure to ask questions, and don't get too overwhelmed. The individual interviews actually go by pretty fast, so make sure not to overthink the questions and just be you!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh okay! When I called the admissions office, they said they would be sending us another packet, but I haven't received anything. I'm just waiting for the username so I can input my immunization paperwork. I've talked to some other people that are currently in PA programs and they all said not to waste you time studying right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they were going to do interviews through January, but that's just what I heard from someone. 

I assume they will call you if you are pulled off the waitlist, but I would continue to check my email. They said during interviews that the number on the list varies. You are ranked compared to the other people on the list, and as they add people/pull people, your rank will change. They do utilize their waitlist, though!

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI the class of 2019 is filled. If you are on the alternate list you could potentially be called all the way up to the first day of classes. They will or already have contacted the top 3 on the alternate list (the person I spoke with in the PA dpt was unsure). If you are on the list and not contacted that you are in the top 3 then don't expect to be accepted. I believe she also said they have already taken one person from the list, but I could have misunderstood. Has anyone been told they are in the top 3 yet?

Archived