Cycle 2012: who's applying?

Hi Purplez,

If you have updates to your application that would make a difference, just e-mail them to paprog@evms.edu and I will forward them to our admissions staff.

For clinical work hours, we already compute the number of hours from your application date to the application deadline of March 1 so that those who apply early are not at a disadvantage.

But, for clinical work that is new after you submitted your CASPA application, you can send us an update.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I am trying to plan a little vacation for June but I know that EVMS starts interviewing about then. If I get a call for interview which occurs during my vacation, would it be possible to attend another date instead?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I am just new to this site. I graduated April 2011, then my husband and I traveled for about 6 months. EVMS was the only school I applied to last cycle. I submitted my application at the end of Feb, and heard that I have met all of the requirements sometime in March. Just waiting patiently like all of you! Fun to meet new people in the same situation! I will wait to submit my other applications for this cycle till I find out about EVMS (save some money!). It would be a blast to attend school with all of you at EVMS! I can't wait to hear more :)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! and good luck as well! I hope we all hear something soon in the next few weeks. It's been a long time coming. I'm also waiting to hear back from EVMS before reapplying. I spoke with the admissions office last week and she told me they have somewhere around 1300 applicants...I really hope being a second-time applicant will help my chances a little. (crossing fingers!)

• 3 weeks later...

We offer interviews via the e-mail address you provide with your application.

Offers will be going out later today or in the morning via e-mail. Sometimes it takes more than one round of e-mails to fill our interview slots. So, don't be too worried if you are not in the first batch of offers.

Good Luck

Offers will be going out later today or in the morning via e-mail. Sometimes it takes more than one round of e-mails to fill our interview slots. So, don't be too worried if you are not in the first batch of offers.

Good Luck

Good Luck

Archived