Application cycle 2016-2017

I sent in my app around last month, does anyone know how long it may take for them to respond:/

Here's my timeline from submitting my application to receiving my interview invite. Hope this helps.

July 25th - CASPA app submitted

August 12th - Supplemental app submitted

August 26th -  Received interview invitation

November 11th - Interview Date

Here's my timeline from submitting my application to receiving my interview invite. Hope this helps.

July 25th - CASPA app submitted

August 12th - Supplemental app submitted

August 26th -  Received interview invitation

November 11th - Interview Date

Thank you:) I am hoping to hear back soon.. it's been about a month but I know applying in September may have put me back a little

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, should I be worried? :/ I haven't heard anything yet at all. I thought I was a decently competitive applicant. My stats:

GPA : 3.75

sGPA: 3.84

pre-reqs pending: micro (now) and genetics (spring)

HCE: 2500 as CNA/PCT in ICU

shadowing: i think 60

I'm doing research to graduate, I'm in the honors program at school, i'm super involved. 

I'm getting worried and I don't want to bother them. I'm not sure if being in the Northeast has anything to do with this?

I sent in my secondary app end of July. Was CASPA verified at this point and they called me about a month ago saying I am verified and forwarded to admissions committee. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was just wondering how long it took most of you to get the supplemental application from the program? Do they send it from the school you applied to, or does a campus that is interested in you send you that? Was curious how that worked with multiple campuses and only 1 application. Thank you!

I was just wondering how long it took most of you to get the supplemental application from the program? Do they send it from the school you applied to, or does a campus that is interested in you send you that? Was curious how that worked with multiple campuses and only 1 application. Thank you!

Since everyone has to fill it out, I was instructed not to wait to receive the supplemental via email but instead fill it out by visiting https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

I ended up receiving the email a week after they received my application, however. Just a heads up, there's a 1-hour time limit to complete it, so it's best to copy and past prompt questions into a document to work on and transfer them to the supplemental when you have finalized them. Also, it didn't tell character counts until my initial submission was blocked. To avoid you the headache of having to do substantial trimming later, there's a 2000 character limit for the extra curricular, additional information, and employment sections. Good luck!

Since everyone has to fill it out, I was instructed not to wait to receive the supplemental via email but instead fill it out by visiting https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon

I ended up receiving the email a week after they received my application, however. Just a heads up, there's a 1-hour time limit to complete it, so it's best to copy and past prompt questions into a document to work on and transfer them to the supplemental when you have finalized them. Also, it didn't tell character counts until my initial submission was blocked. To avoid you the headache of having to do substantial trimming later, there's a 2000 character limit for the extra curricular, additional information, and employment sections. Good luck!

Ooo very nice. Thanks for this!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived