Submitted CASPA & supp. to all four campuses and got a call saying they were forwarded to admissions for review.

Submitted CASPA & supp. to all four campuses and got a call saying they were forwarded to admissions for review.

Could you please let me know whether all campus have a same supplemental or different?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hopeful2bPA sorry I can't quote your post, my work computer is a little funky.  I haven't received one from Ft. Lauderdale yet, but of the other three the only one different was Jacksonville I believe.  Some of the questions were the same however (just a few different/extra).  If you meant one-and-done application for all campuses, no you must submit one for each campus. 

Hopeful2bPA sorry I can't quote your post, my work computer is a little funky. I haven't received one from Ft. Lauderdale yet, but of the other three the only one different was Jacksonville I believe. Some of the questions were the same however (just a few different/extra). If you meant one-and-done application for all campuses, no you must submit one for each campus.

Thanks for the info. I submitted mine for Ft. Lauderdale and still waiting for the other campus supplements. I just want to be mentally prepare for for others. Good luck!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I got an interview invite yesterday, though the earliest one as of now stretches all the way to November 29th.  I'm hoping that I can try to get an earlier one if someone gives theirs up.

I guys/ gals...I am in the class of 2018. I just completed my first semester at Nova Orlando and just started my second semester. I have been on this discussion board for 4 years waiting for that phone call. So if you have any questions about the program, interview (I can't give you answers), or if you are just feeling discouraged please feel free to ask. Good Luck everyone! I will see you soon!

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread and just looking for some advice. I submitted my caspa on june 14th and sent in my supp app on june 28th for nova orlando, with them confirming they received both on june 30th. On August 9th I received an email from NOVA Ft. Lauderdale to schedule an interview. I have not heard from NOVA ORLANDO yet and I am starting to get worried since I really like the Orlando campus and faculty and would love to have the opportunity to interview with them. Is there still hope?

My stats:

Science GPA: 3.69

Non Science GPA: 3.83

GRE: 299 (I know that is a pretty low score)

HCE: over 1,000 in radiology

Congratulations!! Did you get a call from Sarah??

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes.  I did receive a call and email from Sarah at the same time.

• Upvote 1

just got offered interview yesterday! but the next available slot isn't until dec 2nd....but i am worried that this date will be too late to be considered for admission. anyone know if there is still a good chance with an interview this late??

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all of those accepted. Looking for some input, do you think it is too late to even submit a application now through CASPA since they are well into interviews?

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all of those accepted. Looking for some input, do you think it is too late to even submit a application now through CASPA since they are well into interviews?

Not at all! When I had my interview, the admissions advisor said that she is trying to ensure that there will still be seats open for those who didn't submit their application as early! 

I have not heard from NOVA ORLANDO yet and I was verified at the end of June. I did receive an invite for interview from NOVA Ft. Lauderdale though at the beginning of August. Anyone in a similar situation?

I was supposed to have my interviews for NOVA Orlando on Fri Oct 7 and NOVA Ft. Myers on Mon Oct 10. Both are cancelled due to hurricane. The office told me as of now they have not decided how to handle the situation.

I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation? 

I was supposed to have my interviews for NOVA Orlando on Fri Oct 7 and NOVA Ft. Myers on Mon Oct 10. Both are cancelled due to hurricane. The office told me as of now they have not decided how to handle the situation.

I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation? 

I had an interview for ft myers on the 10th. Look online and schedule another interview for the next available date. I was able to get in at Ft Myers on Nov 4th. Very very unfortunate situation but we just have to remain positive!