2016-2017 Applicants

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email today...

Thank you again for your application to the UNMC Physician Assistant Program.  All of your application materials (CASPA application, references, and GRE scores) have been received.  In addition, your application indicates that you will meet our prerequisite requirements and can be considered for an interview.

Application status updates will be sent by email starting in October and continuing through mid-December.  During that time, we will inform you of whether you are offered an interview, offered an alternate status for an interview, or not offered an interview.  Interviews will be held October through December 2016.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Did you receive an interview?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was referring to receiving the same email that kandree posted in this thread about UNMC stating they have received all of our materials and meet all of the prereq requirements. I was getting nervous for a while since I hadn't heard anything from them since I submitted in late June. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with Alex there and she said they will be finishing up the "evaluation stage" within the next week/week and a half and will begin sending out interview invites. They run interviews on Fridays from the end of October to the beginning of January. Each interview group is 20 people. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 3

So, are they not doing interview rounds this year? People have chosen dates through December so I am assuming they are just sending out invites and you pick a date versus sending out the first round, second round, etc? I am not sure how it all works so any input would be great!