Nothing yet...I am already committed to MUSC so i won't be accepting an interview but certainly will let everyone know if I get a notice one way or the other.

• Upvote 2

Got the call for 1/12 last night! Turned down the interview since I am already committed to another school.  Hope this benefits one of you!

Im a student at the FMU PA school and am here to help if needed for any questions or concerns,  congrats to those who got interviews.  I remember mine last year with the staff at FMU.

I am also going through the process of going in with the military (NAVY) through their health professional program if anyone is thinking of that, i might be able to help answer some things as well.

Im on break so if you want to shoot me a question either her or privately, please do so!  

Good luck and look forward to seeing some of you next August! 

-jay

• Upvote 1

Anyone else not get a receipt confirming that they recieved the supplemental materials yet? Mailed my supplemental app about a month and a half ago and still nothing.

Does anyone know why the program is under probation? Or if you can't reveal why (due to nondisclosure agreements during interviewing) , is this program still worth applying to?

ironing out details of starting a new program,  advisors have been hired to help complete the process.  These advisors have helped many new schools facing similar issues...  

probation is not uncommon, especially on a brand new programs.   Well established programs can be taken from full status to probation as well.

i AM a current student, as the current status does not apply to me, i would not hesitant to apply now.   better do it quick.

• Upvote 1

Just received a call and will be interviewing on February 23rd. Can anyone given an idea of what their interview process is like?

I applied right before the deadline on January 26th, but I haven't heard anything back yet... Those of you who got invited for interviews in February, when did you turn your applications in? Fingers crossed I hear something back soon!

• Upvote 1

I applied in July and received the call for an interview on Monday. I live in the Myrtle Beach area and am very excited! Good luck to you all interviewing on the 24th.

Submitted application Aug. 5th 2016 and submitted my supplemental personal statement sometime around Sept. 7th.

So I am flying into Florence from Illinois. Does anyone have any recommendations as to places I should visit and/or eat at?

Hey guys! I am a current student in this program, and I am looking forward to meeting y'all next week! There is a nice hotel right beside the school (Hotel Florence) as well as some other places to stay near the Magnolia Mall area (I would google it). Good luck guys!

• Upvote 4