Well I got a shot, not with Francis Marion, but I got an opportunity to accept at PCOM in Georgia. I got the call 3 weeks before classes started. We started classes June 4th. The amount of info flooding us is crazy. It's like trying to drink water while standing under a waterfall and not missing a drop.....

Well best of luck to those waiting for a chance. If it doesn't happen this year apply again, and again, ..... Don't quit. Keep stepping forward. Eventually you will reach an open door.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Amilah124
      I didn’t see a thread started, hope I didn’t make another. Good luck to all, applicants!
      Application verified-07/01/19
      Supplemental submitted -07/20/19
    • By madisonc
      Hey! Thought I would start a thread for this upcoming cycle. Submitted my application and verified yesterday so hoping to hear back soon. Good luck to everyone!
    • By epl418
      Has anyone gotten a phone call about interviewing at Francis Marion University in March? 🙂 I’m scheduled for March 12th, and this will be my first interview. I’m nervous! I’ve been trying to find information about the interview process, but it seems like it’s changed over the years. If anyone has any input or advice, let me know!
    • By sunrise230
      Hi!  I'm very interested in Francis Marion, but I feel their website doesn't provide much information about what makes their program unique.  Were you able to find out anything about this?  Thanks!
    • By sunrise230
      Hi!  I'm very interested in Francis Marion, but I feel their website doesn't provide much information about what makes their program unique.  What have you learned about it?  Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More