I have some books that could provide good use to a student either in their didactic or clinical year.

Blueprints Series:

Pediatric Medicine

OB/GYN

Emergency Medicine (2)

Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics 5th Ed

Obstetrics and Gynecology 5th Ed by Beckman, Ling, et all

Essential Guide to Primary Care Procedures

Physician Assistant - A Guide to Clinical Practices

Color Atlas of Anatomy 

Step up to Surgery

Clinical Psychiatry 

DSM-IV

And a few others. All are in great shape, with the exception of a couple covers. 

I'd be willing to sell these for an extremely reasonable price. Just message me and let me know. Located in Baltimore, MD. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dlee9
      Hi there,
      I (27y/o) am making a career change from business to become a PA. I'm currently looking at possible positions for PCE. The only thing is that I'm currently making good money and I know I'll need to take a pay cut from where I'm at for these PCE jobs but I still need to be able to pay my bills. I can't quit my job to devote time to getting a cert that will take 1-2 years as I'm single and provide for myself. What kind of PCE jobs are out there that don't require a lot of time to get certified or require no certification at all that will pay well?
      Thanks in advanced.
    • By ChristineB
      Hi everyone!
      I am a graduating PA and am currently looking for outpatient jobs, particularly in primary care. From what I have heard and seen, many primary care clinics are going through hiring freezes, and the few positions I have seen have required 2-5 years of experience. I have applied to them anyway in case they take a look at my CV and consider me, but they have either not contacted me or told me that I do not have enough experience.
      I had a good first and second interview for an endocrine PA position. I do like endocrine, however I believe at least 90% of my time will involve working only on diabetes management. If I am offered this position--or if I am offered a position in another specialty that I do not see myself in long-term--should I take it to get experience (and a paycheck)? Should I wait it out hoping for a primary care position? If I take a specialty position will I be less desirable as a future applicant for primary care positions? The job market is difficult, generally, for any new grads, but the pandemic seems to have made things a bit harder as well. 
    • By djcturno
      I have been a practicing PA for 4 years working in adult acute care medicine (ER, ICU, transplant cardiology). I was recently approached by a recruiter for PA position in pediatric cardiac surgery, which would involve OR and ICU clinical work. Even prior to PA school, I had an affinity for pediatrics and loved my pedi rotation. I had always imagined going into pedi cardiac crit care. My professional life took me towards adult care, and unfortunately has not permitted much in the way of pedi exposure. Has anyone made the jump from adult acute care to pediatric acute care? From chiefly medicine position to surgery? Can you tell me about your experience and any additional insights? It's a helluva jump, I am not naive, but just wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with this. Thanks! 
    • By dwy789
      Sharing a new board prep site!

A la carte question banks & 1 hour individual or group study sessions with cases/board style questions!
      passpaboards.com

• By cgunn1800
      Just wondering if anyone has connections to PA, MD, or DO's in the state of Hawaii that might be interested/willing to take on PA students for clinicals, especially in primary care. My wife and I are both in PA school and applied and interviewed with the MEDEX program set to start in Kona. We didn't get into that program, but did get into another and we would still love the opportunity to help with the healthcare shortage in the state. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More