• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I think it depends. I sent in my application in September and two schools said that they can't invite me for an interview because they already have too many applicants. Their deadline was two months away when I applied...

With that said, I was waitlisted at one school I interviewed in September, and I was also accepted at Salus in November. Generally speaking, it's more advantageous to apply early - but I have also heard of students who apply later in the cycle and still got in (in very rare cases*).

Won't hurt trying?.. Regardless, keep moving forward and don't give up!

• 1 month later...

The interview was really laid back and everyone is super welcoming and nice. You first meet with the staff and introduce yourself to the program director and others interviewing, then a one on one interview and a tour of the campus. You also can stay for lunch if you wanted to and talk with current students in their program. Overall it was a really quick interview and very casual!

Archived