• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M717, when did you interview last year? I have an interview on the 30th of November, and wondering if it is worth my while to fly from Cali there just to potentially be waitlisted without the possibility of being accepted. (Still going!)

Orangecounty, I am from California too and I will be interviewing December 7th. I interviewed last year in February, which was basically to be interviewed on the waitlist because their class was filled at that point. November is early so you have a chance to get in. I actually wanted to interview November 30th but all the seats were filled.

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI -

Good : Salus has regained it's accreditation this year! Gained some really good faculty from Arcadia 

Bad : Attrition rate for our class is around 10%. Our new program director is making a lot of new rules to make sure we have a good PANCE rate. There will be a cumulative final at the end of didactic year that you need to pass or else you have to repeat 1st year. Also, if you fail more than one PAEA EOR exam, you get kicked out as well. 

ogej--Most my my interview group were done by noon, then we had lunch with several students from 12-1. Two of us had our interview with a member of admissions after lunch, so I was done around 1:30.

pa17--I spoke with a few students who'd mentioned that they knew one or two people who interviewed in February last year and still made it in. I don't know when they applied and were able to schedule their interview, though.

Just got my acceptance letter today! Interviewed on 11/2. Best of luck, everyone.

Does anyone know how the waitlist works for Salus? If it is ranked or if they just go back through and decide in February?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was put on standby last year and my general understanding was that standby was ahead of waitlist. Basically meaning that you must move from waitlist to standby list before you are offered a seat. I was on standby from January until the early summer when they said that they don't expect any more seats to open up and to reapply. Thankfully I interviewed again and got my acceptance letter on Friday

I was put on standby last year and my general understanding was that standby was ahead of waitlist. Basically meaning that you must move from waitlist to standby list before you are offered a seat. I was on standby from January until the early summer when they said that they don't expect any more seats to open up and to reapply. Thankfully I interviewed again and got my acceptance letter on Friday

Great thank you for your help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived