CALIFORNIA Dominican University, 2016-2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I received an email saying that my application is currently under review a few weeks ago. Since then, I haven't heard back. 

I received the same email on Aug 17th, and since then nothing from them :(. I'm assuming they are going to wait until the new year before any communication goes out since their deadline is March. Still stressful not hearing anything though.....

• 2 weeks later...

I received something similar but they asked about submitting a course description to verify that those courses had a lab component with it.

Really having my fingers crossed for this program.

If they are asking for your course description they are processing you for an interview.   That's what they did with me.   

Interviewing 12/16, went to the information session this week. The class size will be 24 ppl, expecting to interview around 100-125. They said they'll let us know within about a week of the interview if we are accepted, and it's $1k to hold your spot. 

I live about 40 minutes away (Port Costa), but if anyone is coming from out of town and needs a couch to crash on for the 12/16 interview, and doesn't mind small house/3 dogs/3.5 year old child then message me! Carpooling would be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just accepted to the program from the first interview group! I am so thrill and excited for this new adventure! Third time applicant ! Don't give up and keep fighting to improve yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accepted as well! So excited!

That's awesome! Congrats you guys! Any tips for us who will be interviewing these next few weeks?

Still waiting to hear back after submitting my CASPA. Did you guys do anything else after submitting CASPA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After submitting CASPA, I got an email a couple months later asking to send them verification of a lab component for some of the courses and I received an interview invite shortly after. 

Archived