2016 - 2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, good luck with everything! :) I'm applying next year and was wondering where everyone took the Pathophysiology pre-req?

Hey! You can take it at University of New England Global! It's expensive because they don't take financial aid, but most of the time you don't get aid if you've already graduated and aren't yet in a post back program anyways. I think it is like $1100 and is self-paced. Starts every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, and you need to be signed up by the Monday before class starts online. This is the class that Barb, the secretary for the PA program, recommended for me. I am in the middle of finishing it right now and it's definitely do-able! Good luck :)

They had more than one interview per day. I didn't think the numbers added up either, but I interviewed at 11:30 and other people interviewed at like 8. A lot of schools do that. I'm so anxious waiting to hear back from them :/ I put a deposit down on another school, but this was always my first choice.

Hey! You can take it at University of New England Global! It's expensive because they don't take financial aid, but most of the time you don't get aid if you've already graduated and aren't yet in a post back program anyways. I think it is like $1100 and is self-paced. Starts every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, and you need to be signed up by the Monday before class starts online. This is the class that Barb, the secretary for the PA program, recommended for me. I am in the middle of finishing it right now and it's definitely do-able! Good luck :)

Thank you so much! Hope your interview went well!!

Hey guys! I haven't heard a peep! I'm so nervous :( has anyone else heard anything? They told us at the interview that there would be no phone calls, just emails. Are you an absolutely exceptional app? I actually really hope so, because I haven't heard anything! Congrats to you both! Did you accept your offer?? It's so exciting!

Archived