Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I interviewed on 01/20 and just got an "early acceptance" call today. I say that because clearly if my acceptance was early, then there are likely many more phone calls to make! I do believe they will be calling this week, that was the impression I got from the interview last week.

I never received an email from Leslie this week, so don't let that make you nervous! I was actually asked to interview very last minute, so anything is possible! If you get a call from an "unknown" number, do pick up! I didn't at first... Good luck to you all! Stay busy, that's the best way to not stress out about it.

Congrats to those accepted, cannot wait to meet you!

Hi everyone,

I interviewed on 01/20 and just got an "early acceptance" call today. I say that because clearly if my acceptance was early, then there are likely many more phone calls to make! I do believe they will be calling this week, that was the impression I got from the interview last week.

I never received an email from Leslie this week, so don't let that make you nervous! I was actually asked to interview very last minute, so anything is possible! If you get a call from an "unknown" number, do pick up! I didn't at first... Good luck to you all! Stay busy, that's the best way to not stress out about it.

Congrats to those accepted, cannot wait to meet you!

Congratulation dear.thanks a lot for your supportive and kind words.

Hi everyone, I too received an acceptance call today.  I was very shocked, since I had been a last minute interview invitee and didn't feel like I did that great on the actual interview, especially the essay portion.  Looking forward to fulfilling a 15 year old dream, so don't lose hope.  Peace be with you.

Hello everyone!

I received an acceptance call yesterday afternoon!! This was my #1 so I am just on cloud 9 right now! I interviewed on December 10th for any of you that were wondering, so there is still hope! I've never posted on here...have always been a lurking guest haha I figured I should create an account to give an update to those that are still in the stressful waiting game :/ hang in there. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and you will end up where you are meant to be. This is my second time applying and looking back even though it was tough not getting in, it made this moment that much sweeter. Everyone has their own journey so don't compare yours to anyone else's. Wishing you all the best of luck!

I look forward to meeting my future classmates! :)

Warmly,

Ashley

Hello everyone!

I received an acceptance call yesterday afternoon!! This was my #1 so I am just on cloud 9 right now! I interviewed on December 10th for any of you that were wondering, so there is still hope! I've never posted on here...have always been a lurking guest haha I figured I should create an account to give an update to those that are still in the stressful waiting game :/ hang in there. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason and you will end up where you are meant to be. This is my second time applying and looking back even though it was tough not getting in, it made this moment that much sweeter. Everyone has their own journey so don't compare yours to anyone else's. Wishing you all the best of luck!

I look forward to meeting my future classmates! :)

Warmly,

Ashley

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!! I was just telling myself the same thing, that I will get into the right program at the right time. Such a grueling process but worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interviewed the 21st, got a call yesterday- accepted. Feeling pretty awesome and will be putting down the deposit. It was my 2nd time applying. After I didn't get an interview the first time, I emailed Leslie for feedback on what I could to do to be a stronger applicant. She was incredibly helpful. I followed her suggestions and got invites to interview at 3 other schools as well. 

Anyone on here from Group F? PM me!

I also interviewed on the 21st and got a call yesterday afternoon. They are still calling it early acceptance so there is still time for everyone who may not have heard anything yet. Congratulations to all!

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! And thank you for updating all of us who are not-so-patiently waiting [emoji6]

Interviewed the 21st, got a call yesterday- accepted. Feeling pretty awesome and will be putting down the deposit. It was my 2nd time applying. After I didn't get an interview the first time, I emailed Leslie for feedback on what I could to do to be a stronger applicant. She was incredibly helpful. I followed her suggestions and got invites to interview at 3 other schools as well. 

I also interviewed on the 21st and got a call yesterday afternoon. They are still calling it early acceptance so there is still time for everyone who may not have heard anything yet. Congratulations to all!

Congratulations JRC33 and 5four. Wish you the best and I'm excited for you!

Thanks for keeping us updated!

I was in group F, I sent you a PM but I'm so new to this that I'm not sure I did it right. Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!

I was in Group F on the 21st also and got the acceptance call Wednesday morning! So excited! 

Still nothing...this has been a painful week of waiting. I'm not nearly as hopeful as I was in the beginning of the week. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far & I wish all of you the best of luck!

Same. I contacted them they said all notifications will be out by the end of this week or early next week. Considering it's friday..... and no notification my hopes are real low.

Archived