baileyr

Marshall B. Ketchum 2016-2017

i wonder if that is the last day of the interviews. I am impatiently waiting 

I interviewed 12/2 and they said that the last interview day is sometime in February and we shouldn't expect to hear back until February!

• Upvote 2

Has anyone who received an email stating they would be considered for the next round of interviews received an invitation yet?

Just got an acceptance from the 12/2 interview group! They called me on Saturday but I missed the call and got an acceptance email today.

Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I received a "Waitlist for an interview" email on October 20th. I feeeeel like this is a bad sign that I haven't heard from them yet. This whole waitlist to interview thing is quite confusing to me. 

Anyone in the same boat?

Does anyone know how many interview sessions are left?

If I remember correctly, at my interview on 12/10, they said they interview into the first week of February.

If I remember correctly, at my interview on 12/10, they said they interview into the first week of February.

Was that for first round of apps or just generally?

Has anyone that received the 'not selected for this round of applicants' received a rejection email ? And if not, did everyone receive the 'Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.email?

• Upvote 1

I received : Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.'

Hope that's a good sign. 

I received : Due to the number of CASPA applications received this cycle, your application is currently under review. The final decision in regards to an invitation to interview will be sent in January. We appreciate your patience and thank you again for your interest in our program.'

Hope that's a good sign. 

Same. I think it means they aren't sure if they are doing other interviews yet, but maybe. Ha. Like... if they didn't find enough people to offer a spot/accept a spot.

Good luck to everyone! Would love an interview.. 

Accepted as well! I interviewed on Dec 10 (Sat) and got the acceptance phone call on Dec 12 (Mon). So excited!

I interviewed on 12/10. I thought I heard the faculty say that those accepted from the 12/10 interview group will be notified the first week of FEB. Was I just hearing things or did the rest of you guys hear that as well? @dodododi I'm not saying you're lying, I'm sure you were superb in your interview thus leading to an early acceptance ( good job!). I just want to verify if everyone else recalls hearing what I heard.

I interviewed on 12/10. I thought I heard the faculty say that those accepted from the 12/10 interview group will be notified the first week of FEB. Was I just hearing things or did the rest of you guys hear that as well? @dodododi I'm not saying you're lying, I'm sure you were superb in your interview thus leading to an early acceptance ( good job!). I just want to verify if everyone else recalls hearing what I heard.

They said they interview into the first week of February. Decisions go out the second week of February.

• Upvote 1

They said they interview into the first week of February. Decisions go out the second week of February.

Thanks for clarifying!