will you be able to share , is it special day invite or you have to choose from the available dates

It says I can choose from available dates but the only date available is 11/14 at 8am.  There were no other options to choose from.

It says I can choose from available dates but the only date available is 11/14 at 8am.  There were no other options to choose from.

thanks , do you think this is the second round of interviews or maybe third one ??

Accepted post 03Oct2016 interview about 1 week after! Unfortunately declined my seat in the class, as I'll be attending another program! I was CASPA verified on 20Jun2016. Good luck everyone:)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

CASPA verified mid-July. Interviewed 11/14/16. Received acceptance 11/21/16. Looking forward to joining the class beginning January 2018 and relocating to New England! 

Hey guys! Hope all is well in applying to the program! I just recieved my acceptance letter yesterday (11/21)and I am excited for the big move to new england as well! I was CASPA verified on 08/30, invited to interview on 11/01 and the interview was on 11/14. Can't wait to meet the class!

The interview was great, I've had two others and this was the most relaxed thus far. I literally just acted like myself and came in with an open mind. All the candidates seemed really cool and I hope they made it too!

If anyone is in the program and can provide tips please message me !

Good luck to those waiting! I wish the best for all of us :)

Can anyone provide with an email contact for admissions?  I never received an application confirmation, or any email for that matter, and I would just like to follow up with someone - I can't find any type of contact information on their program website.

You can try Courtney: courtney.bibbo@mcphs.edu

I actually received an interview invite without any email confirmation from the program post my CASPA submission. Just a note. Good luck!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

For those wondering about applications and interviews, I was told today that they are looking at applications from late September-early October at the moment. 

@MEMT12: Congrats on the invite! Glad to know they're still sending them out.

@Alma21: I was verified around the same time as you, but I also have not heard any news. :(

• Upvote 1

@Alma21: I was verified around the same time as you, but I also have not heard any news. :(

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully we hear soon!

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, when was your CASPA verified?

I was CASPA verified in the middle of June. But I didn't submit the application to this school until 8/14. Hope that helps! 

I received my interview invitation today! Scheduled for 1/19/2017

Hey Alma,

Congrats on you interview offer! How was it offered? Mail, email, phone call?

Thank you,

Dahlia