Connecticut: Sacred Heart 2016 - 2017 cycle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really help with layers because I don't know women's fashion. But it's been relatively mild in the northeast. Colder than what you're used to if from SoCal. Your time outside will be minimal if that helps, you can park right next to the facility.

As others have stated, it wouldn't be fair and we were asked not to share the interview details. I've been to a few interviews and Sacred Heart's was very straight forward and the faculty are great. Definitely the most welcoming I've experienced.

My advice would be to understand their program(from what you can gather on their site). It's important to have a reason to go somewhere besides because they offered you an interview. And seriously, be yourself. They know your academic and work history so they want to see how you are as a person and how you will be in front of a patient. And don't forget, they know you're nervous! It's okay. Roll with it. You're probably part of 10% of people who got interviews so they like you already.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived