I need to shadow a PA in NEW YORK/NJ area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Henrysmith
      I have difficulties finding a physician to shadow. I would like to mention that my school does not offer a pre-med program.
      What do I do now ? Any advises ? experience?

• By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!
    • By KE2023
      I am senior pre-pa student. I am looking for a PA to shadow in Tallahassee. Pls, lmk if anyone is available.
    • By Yanka
      Hello everyone! 
      My name is Yanka, I am a rising junior, and I recently decided to pursue a career as a PA-C. I chose this career path because I can study for an additional two years and get out into the real world to practice, I also prefer to study the Medical Model, and the work/life balance is very ideal because I love spending time with my family. I was just wondering if there are any opportunities for online shadowing, or any PA-C’s in Massachusetts or Rhode Island offering opportunities to shadow. Please let me know. 

Stay safe!
      Yanka. 
    • By Car93
      Hello Everyone,
      Is anyone aware of any virtual shadowing opportunities through zoom or any other video platform during this COVID-19 Pandemic?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More