2016-2017 Application Cycle

Hello everyone, 

I'm a student at Butler and I'll be showing some people around during the interviews in the morning. I believe this year the class size they are selecting is somewhere around 80. Last year it was 45 and the year before it was 26. I believe they received over 800 applications this year. Your class is going to complete the transition into Butler's MPAS program which is a 2 year post bachelor masters program.

During my interview last year everyone was nervous, so that's natural. The NAE goes much quicker than you expect it to, and all of the interviewers are various instructors or preceptors who are very kind and compassionate. I have no idea how scoring works but for each scenario just be respectful, respond to questions appropriately and do the best you can. There is really no prepping for the scenarios except like any generic recommendations, make sure you understand the program, why you want to go there, and why you want to be a PA. Good luck and have a great weekend. 

I just got accepted to Butler and I would love to hear a student's perspective. What do you like (and dislike!) about the program? If you were accepted to other schools, why did you choose Butler? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was thinking about starting a Facebook group for the class of 2019 so we could start to get to know each other. How does "Butler University PA Class of 2019" sound? I have to have a couple people to invite in order to create a group, so you can private message me your name and/or email address and I will add you!

• 3 months later...

Archived