LSU Shreveport 2016-2017 cycle

I think it does have more to do with trends like someone mentioned. Because I was accepted and I'm in the 3.3-3.4 gpa range but mainly due to a really bad freshman semester. GRE Verbal 161 Quantitative 157 Writing 4.0 and mid around 1,600 patient care hours. Idk if that helps any!

That is a REALLY high GRE score and you have good HCE which probably pushed you over the top.  Is this your first time to apply?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a REALLY high GRE score and you have good HCE which probably pushed you over the top. Is this your first time to apply?

Yea definitely I just didn't want anyone to be super discouraged by their gpa because they do take into account other things! Yes first time applying I graduate in May

wow, 3.8 is crazy high. I was a non traditional student and had 3.3 GPA when I got in. as for the probation, I heard through the grapevine that they got more discrepancies on this accreditation review than they've ever had before. I haven't been able to get any other information than that.

So I just made one I added the first Paige Long and Jenna Vega there was so if it's wrong and not y'all let me know lol and Courtlyn it wouldn't let me add you so I think I sent you a friend request? And then I can add you! But it's named exactly like the previous years LSUHSC-Shreveport Physician Assistant Program Class of 2019 if anyone wants to search it!

• 3 months later...

Archived