• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

CASPA verified 5/18.

CASPA submitted to UpState 7/10. 

Supplemental submitted 7/26.

Supplemental complete 7/27.

Interview invitation 9/28 (it's the choose your date format). Selected 11/10 due to conflicts with the October dates.

Good luck to all!

That's awesome! What did the email say? My supplemental was complete 7/11 so I'm like freaking out worrying I'm not gonna get an interview

Thanks!! It mostly just gave you a link to the site and explained how to login to select the interview date.

Don't worry! It seems like they just started reviewing applications. Sending you good vibes!

Thanks so much! I'm just worried about my GRE verbal score. The waiting game has officially begun and I'm so impatient. 

Hi everyone, is anyone else interviewing next friday the 21st?

I am also scheduled to interview fri the 21st! To give you an idea of the time line lemonsandcookies, I had everything complete by July 7th and received an interview invite on the 30 th of September. I am a NYS resident.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am still waiting to hear anything from upstate. I just recently went back into my emails though to ensure I wasnt missing anything. I came across an email that says you can track the status of your application online. Does anyone know exactly how to do that? Good Luck to all!

Hi guys! I am a 1st year PA student at Upstate. Just wanted to wish you all luck in the interviews! I know it is a stressful time, but keep up the positivity :-) 

If you have any questions, I can try to answer the best I can, as quickly as I can.

For out-of-staters-- we have 2 non-NYS residents, and I think that has been the norm in the past couple years.

Good luck to all! :-)

Hi guys! I am a 1st year PA student at Upstate. Just wanted to wish you all luck in the interviews! I know it is a stressful time, but keep up the positivity :-) 

If you have any questions, I can try to answer the best I can, as quickly as I can.

For out-of-staters-- we have 2 non-NYS residents, and I think that has been the norm in the past couple years.

Good luck to all! :-)

Hey there!

What's the housing situation like? Is anyone in your class living in the campus apartments?

Hey there!

What's the housing situation like? Is anyone in your class living in the campus apartments?

There are about 16 people that live in Geneva Tower (the on-campus housing) and it is about a 10 minute walk. There are a few that live in Madison and Jefferson, which are not considered on-campus, but pretty much are. Others live in the outskirts of Syracuse, including myself. I live in East Syracuse with a roommate and we drive about 10 minutes to school. It is really what your preferences are on what kind of living situation you would like, and what will be best for your studying!

Hey there!

I interviewed a couple of weeks ago and one of the students we met was living on campus.  They seemed to encourage it.  They said the housing options were beautiful and we even got a little brochure for the newest dorm in our folders!

Archived