Starting a thread for those of us applying! Wondering when interview invitations will go out! =D

Good luck to everyone!

I just received an interview invite yesterday...excited, but nervous at the same time. Any ideas what the interviews will be like? Any tips would be great. 

Good luck to everyone. 

I received an interview invite on August 8th as well, very excited and nervous! I am not sure what the exact structure of the interviews will be.

Best of luck!!

• Upvote 1

According to the website, the interviews may be "multiple mini interviews or panel interview". Hoping the questions won't be too tough. What day are you all interviewing? Mine is scheduled for August 30 at 8am. 

According to the website, the interviews may be "multiple mini interviews or panel interview". Hoping the questions won't be too tough. What day are you all interviewing? Mine is scheduled for August 30 at 8am. 

Mine is on August 30 at 12:30.

• Upvote 1

Mine is August 26th at 12:30!

• Upvote 1

Be ready for one-on-one interviews with faculty and mini-panel interviews with current students/alumni. Questions vary from professional (why do you want to be a PA? how did you hear about this program? what is the history of the PA profession?) as well as random (hobbies? what are your weaknesses/strengths? if you had a superpower, what would it be?)! It's very conversational!  We want to see genuine applicants that'll fit well with the atmosphere here. The environment here is very relaxed so just be yourself and have fun with it! Looking forward to meeting you!

• Upvote 1

No problem! Also a little insight, photos will be taken just so that we can match a face to your name so look presentable (not that you need me to tell you that).  Anyone interviewing this Thursday morning or Friday afternoon, I'll be in charge of taking photos so don't be shy and say hey! 

• Upvote 1

Hello!

I interviewed last week. The staff was very welcoming and the current first year students were very fun and encouraging! Good luck to anyone else who is interviewing tomorrow! I heard tomorrow is the last day of interviews. 

Best of luck to everyone!

I received a letter in the mail. I'm sure they are in the process of sending them!

How much time did they give you to decide if you will accept them?

How much time did they give you to decide if you will accept them?

10 days from when they mailed the letter. So I ended up having to mail the acceptance letter and deposit to them within 2 days. Very quick.

• Upvote 1