I received an acceptance letter as well! I interviewed on August 30th, the letter is dated September 13th, got it in the mail Saturday the 17th (I am in Dallas). It said it must be returned by Wednesday the 21st, so I overnighted it this morning. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted, can't wait to meet those who will be joining me! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I'm also an alternate. Do y'all remember how many people they said would be on the alternate list? And regarding monitoring CASPA for updates... Do we have 48 hours to reply to them from when CASPA updates, when the potential letter is postmarked, or when we get the letter?

Anybody have any info?

I'm also an alternate. Do y'all remember how many people they said would be on the alternate list? And regarding monitoring CASPA for updates... Do we have 48 hours to reply to them from when CASPA updates, when the potential letter is postmarked, or when we get the letter?

Anybody have any info?

From my understanding it is 10 days from when the letter is written.

Congrats!! How did that process work/ did it show up on your CASPA? And did they tell you how long the list was by any chance? Aka any info for the rest of us waiting? Haha

They called me this morning and asked if I was still interested (duh) and said they would send me a letter and email next week, between my excitement and the sight of my mom jumping up and down in the corner I don't remember if they said anything else significant LOL. They didn't mention the length of the list I'm sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They called me this morning and asked if I was still interested (duh) and said they would send me a letter and email next week, between my excitement and the sight of my mom jumping up and down in the corner I don't remember if they said anything else significant LOL. They didn't mention the length of the list I'm sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are 20 people on the alternate list. Well, now 19.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived