• 2 weeks later...

Starting a thread for those of us applying! Wondering when interview invitations will go out! =D

Good luck to everyone!

I just received an interview invite yesterday...excited, but nervous at the same time. Any ideas what the interviews will be like? Any tips would be great. 

Good luck to everyone. 

According to the website, the interviews may be "multiple mini interviews or panel interview". Hoping the questions won't be too tough. What day are you all interviewing? Mine is scheduled for August 30 at 8am. 

Mine is on August 30 at 12:30.

• 2 weeks later...

Be ready for one-on-one interviews with faculty and mini-panel interviews with current students/alumni. Questions vary from professional (why do you want to be a PA? how did you hear about this program? what is the history of the PA profession?) as well as random (hobbies? what are your weaknesses/strengths? if you had a superpower, what would it be?)! It's very conversational!  We want to see genuine applicants that'll fit well with the atmosphere here. The environment here is very relaxed so just be yourself and have fun with it! Looking forward to meeting you!

Hello!

I interviewed last week. The staff was very welcoming and the current first year students were very fun and encouraging! Good luck to anyone else who is interviewing tomorrow! I heard tomorrow is the last day of interviews. 

Best of luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived