California Baptist University

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who interviewed on the 9th, how did it go for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It went well. I think the most difficult part was the group interview because I've never been in a situation where they have a panel and you each have to answer the question etc. Otherwise, the tests were fairly simple and the faculty were super nice and supportive. I had a wonderful time there and really hope I get in - it is my top choice. Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great!

For those who interviewed on the 9th, how did it go for you?

Oh and if you could subtly find out when they will start sending out acceptances or rejections that would be greatly appreciated! They didn't mention it in my interview but they might in yours. Thanks!

Oh and if you could subtly find out when they will start sending out acceptances or rejections that would be greatly appreciated! They didn't mention it in my interview but they might in yours. Thanks!

They said that we'll find out by April. Some people might find out sooner, some later.

Hi everyone! I was in the interview group that went in on Dec 12. Were any of you there? I was told it was an early interview and that they wouldn't officially start interviewing until January but that they wanted to see us early. It was about 15 people. I was incredibly honored and am in love with this school. I felt confident about my interview but PA schools are so dang competitive that it is just impossible to know what will happen. I'm checking the mail, email and missed phone calls religiously. I wish you all the best of luck and hope that we start hearing back soon, though I realize it may be as late as March/April.

Congrats to all who got interviews so far! Anyone know how many more interview dates they will have? Anyone receive an acceptance yet?

When I asked Stephanie last Friday she had said they planed on interviewing till Feb 9th and were deciding whether they should add one more date or not.

Thanks @ optomist I actually interviewed here last year and am familiar with the process. CBU is my alma mater. Best of luck to you as well! I hope you get in :) it's a great school and program. Many of my friends are in the inaugural cohort.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything yet? I haven't heard anything since Jan. 13. I know they said that we might not hear back until April but the stress is killing me. This is my only interview for the cycle.

Got a call last week... accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond excited for this opportunity, God is so good. I am definitely a non-trad applicant, so don't give up hope. Good luck everyone, and hope to hear of more acceptances soon!! Go Class of 2019!!

Archived