California Baptist University

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NoNameToUse: My application was verified on CASPA the first week of September, but I have not received any e-mail from the program since. I did not even receive a "thank you for applying to ..." email which is somewhat strange I think. I've tried calling to confirm that they received my application but I have not had much luck. Just hoping it didn't accidentally go in the trash. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im just applied to the program as well. I was finishing up a semester of Pre-Requisites and couldn't finalize my application until grades posted. I went to an informational session last year and its a great school with a great program. From what I have learned from talking to cohorts in the program is that if you haven't taken Genetics, its highly recommended, many people struggled with it this last semester. 

Since I applied late December I won't be expecting an interview until maybe March...

Archived