ccoale

Application Cycle 2016-2017

Didn't see a thread started, and it seems to be a bit early for anyone to hear back, but curious if anyone has received anything other than a conformation email?

Guest krzabe

Only received a conformation email... Which was in June haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a confirmation email saying interviews will be held mid September. Hopefully that means we will get invited to interview soon! Good luck!

I received a call on September 29th too inviting me for the Oct. 27th interview. Can't wait!

When were you verified aeffner?

I received a call today to interview, probably on the 29th, but I turned them down because I was already accepted to another school. Good luck!

I interviewed this past Wednesday, November 16th and received an acceptance email on Friday, November 18th, but I will be turning them down due to another school. Good luck to everyone!

I heard a student that got accepted and graduating from Kettering College P.A. program ended up not having a good experience. They told me that they would not highly recommend this program. See link below in regards to their experience. This is what they mentioned "I would not recommend this school to another aspiring PA student, unless the school makes some improvements. I myself regret my choice to attend KCMA for my PA education."
I personally strongly suggest seeking better P.A. programs and not this program. 

http://www.studentsreview.com/viewprofile.php3?k=1154328678&u=3028

Good luck everyone!

I have not. I remember they said it could be up to 4 weeks but I saw many got accepted within a few days. So I'm getting a little nervous!