WMU Class of 2019

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know, they accept applicants from every interview session they hold. But, I'm not sure how many have been accepted so far. I believe the class size is 40 students.

Trying hard to not lose hope!! Especially since I was invited to interview last year, retook classes and improved my stats specifically for this cycle! When did you apply and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Trying hard to not lose hope!! Especially since I was invited to interview last year, retook classes and improved my stats specifically for this cycle! When did you apply and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

My stats aren't that amazing. Pretty average I would say! 3.42 cumulative and 3.45 science. I have ~6000 hands on patient care hours. 

Yes, don't lose hope! We will all get in sometime, somewhere! :) 

I'm going to be honest, my overall gpa is on the low end at a 3.11... but my last 60 credits/ pre req gpa is about a 3.8... do you think I would still have a chance this time around?

I have about 4,500 PCH, over 300 volunteer hours (mission trips/local charities), and al currently VP of my university's pre pa society.

Should I just not hold my breath for this cycle anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they still offering interviews?

I reached out to a professor in the program and was told the last interview is the 17th and that invites have already been sent out for it. Definitely heartbreaking considering I had an interview last year and only improved my application since then - all for nothing apparently

I reached out to a professor in the program and was told the last interview is the 17th and that invites have already been sent out for it. Definitely heartbreaking considering I had an interview last year and only improved my application since then - all for nothing apparently

Really? Wow. This was my first time around applying. But that happening to you isn't fair. I really hope you get in somewhere!!

Archived