I was also there for the October 28th interview session. Congratulations nehigley for the acceptance!! I'm not really sure where that leaves those of us that haven't heard back yet.. I could really use a few less restless nights ????

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! 

Can someone share their interview experience at WMU? thanks in advance!

Wishing everyone best of luck! 

Hello everyone!

Can someone share their interview experience at WMU? thanks in advance!

Wishing everyone best of luck!

Were you offered an interview PA0214?

Hi there!

Does anyone know if they send out an e-mail to let you know one way or another if you've been rejected or if you've been invited for an interview...?  I applied kind of late in the game and didn't get my application in until November and didn't receive my confirmation that everything was in until last Monday. I still haven't heard anything so I'm getting a little anxious...

Thanks for any input :)

I would imagine we'll all recieve some kind of email whether we have been accepted or not. I've been chillin since July, take up a chair bro lol.

They're still holding interviews all through the next month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the people who have interviewed already did they give you a timeline as to when you would hear either way?

For the interview in October, they told us that most of us would hear either way within 8-10 days.

In reality it took a little over 3 weeks to hear something, and as far as I understand, most people from my interview group still have yet to hear anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone sent any kind of hours or transcript updates to wmu and gotten any kind of a response? I hope my email didn't just go to the void!

Has anyone sent any kind of hours or transcript updates to wmu and gotten any kind of a response? I hope my email didn't just go to the void!

I didn't receive responses for my updated hours email or when I sent my e-Transcript. I was able to see that WMU did open the transcript though, so I think they are getting all the information and just not sending responses. That's only my best guess though! 

I sent an email with my updated hours and never received a response either. My guess is they just have a lot of emails to sift through and don't respond unless they absolutely need to. 

Has anyone from the December 2 interview date heard anything? I tried contacting Holly and got a automated response saying they are out of  the office.

Nope :/ so tempted to email and ask for an update but I don't think that's a thing. Or that if I do get an answer it'll make me feel any better.

Have they sent out any interview invites for January? I applied to Western and sent in my application after thanksgiving, and I still have not heard anything from them. Does anyone know when they will be getting back to us? Has anyone heard anything yet?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

Does anyone know how many interviews they are offering after January 27th? 

Losing hope.... loll

Has anyone from the December 2 interview date heard anything? I tried contacting Holly and got a automated response saying they are out of the office.

I know from the past the students who are accepted hear back relatively soon after their interviews. Nobody finds out if they were rejected until march :/