WMU Class of 2019

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there!

Does anyone know if they send out an e-mail to let you know one way or another if you've been rejected or if you've been invited for an interview...?  I applied kind of late in the game and didn't get my application in until November and didn't receive my confirmation that everything was in until last Monday. I still haven't heard anything so I'm getting a little anxious...

Thanks for any input :)

For the people who have interviewed already did they give you a timeline as to when you would hear either way?

For the interview in October, they told us that most of us would hear either way within 8-10 days.

In reality it took a little over 3 weeks to hear something, and as far as I understand, most people from my interview group still have yet to hear anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone sent any kind of hours or transcript updates to wmu and gotten any kind of a response? I hope my email didn't just go to the void!

I didn't receive responses for my updated hours email or when I sent my e-Transcript. I was able to see that WMU did open the transcript though, so I think they are getting all the information and just not sending responses. That's only my best guess though! 

Have they sent out any interview invites for January? I applied to Western and sent in my application after thanksgiving, and I still have not heard anything from them. Does anyone know when they will be getting back to us? Has anyone heard anything yet?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived