Did anyone else have formatting issues with their supplemental app? When I generate a PDF, there are no paragraph spacings in my essays. Not sure if there's a solution for this. Anyone else notice this in their app?

I got an interview invite just yesterday for 10/22. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Has anyone who interviewed on Sept 17th heard back about being placed on a wait list or has anyone received a rejection email/phone call? I have not heard anything back, and I'm wondering what that means. This waiting game is killing me! 

I also interviewed on Sept. 17th and have yet to hear back about wait list or rejection/acceptance. I got a call last Thursday from a 626 area code (I'm from Denver) and nearly had a panic attack, only to find out that the number that called me was a telemarketer (would happen to me). Anyway, congrats to those of you who were accepted! Hopefully we hear back soon. 

I also interviewed on Sept. 17th and have yet to hear back about wait list or rejection/acceptance. I got a call last Thursday from a 626 area code (I'm from Denver) and nearly had a panic attack, only to find out that the number that called me was a telemarketer (would happen to me). Anyway, congrats to those of you who were accepted! Hopefully we hear back soon. 

HI SR08, I interviewed on 9/17 as well..I haven't heard anything yet either..No email or calls. Let me know if you hear! Congrats to those who have :) 

Still havent heard anything yet. I interviewed the sept 17th. Anyone else in group B, so far everyone from group b that i talked hasn't heard back. Maybe they are calling in group order???

I can share my stats if you would like! Just was accepted to the program this last week and interviewed on Sept 17th.

CASPA GPA: 3.55

Science GPA: 3.45

Direct Patient Care Hours: 3,500 ED Tech at a Level I Trauma Emergency Department 

GRE

Verbal: 150 

Quant: 150

Writing: 5

I get the feeling that the GRE scores are not something they take into a lot of consideration when screening your app. I received an interview invite before I even had submitted my scores. The minimum requirement is a 295 combined. Dr. Lohenry stressed at interviews that the admissions committee looks at GPA, patient care experience, and interview performance the most when considering candidates. 

Thank you very much for the info and i'm so happy for you!!!!! Can you share more about the interview and your personal experience with it? Congrats on your new step!!!!

Still havent heard anything yet. I interviewed the sept 17th. Anyone else in group B, so far everyone from group b that i talked hasn't heard back. Maybe they are calling in group order???

Rokaya! It's Marissa, I was sitting next to you :) I haven't heard either.... 

I was placed on the Alternate List as well. Congrats to everyone that got in!

Does anyone know if we are ranked on the wait list? How does that work? 

I still haven't heard of anything from the program:( Should I contact them? Any suggestions? 

What group were you in? I would wait...They seem to be sending emails and have been doing calls over the past few days. Be patient! I know it's tough. 

What group were you in? I would wait...They seem to be sending emails and have been doing calls over the past few days. Be patient! I know it's tough. 

They actually never contacted me, so I have not done my interview. 

They actually never contacted me, so I have not done my interview. 

You can email them, but they will probably just tell you it is still in process that they are doing interviews until January so you can hear anytime. I know the wait is killer, try to hang in there. 

Has anyone taken notice to about how long it is between complete application notification and interview invite?

It varies.. I completed my app around the same time as some people who had the same interview date as I, but we were invited weeks apart. 

Rokaya! It's Marissa, I was sitting next to you :) I haven't heard either....

hi marissa, hope you doing well. i think i lost your number , text me your number at 9095616183 :). I would love to stay in touch.