Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove 70 miles there, didn't stay at a hotel so I can't be of help. Try searching with keywords Hotel USC etc. 

I have looked some up on google I just know that for some reason they dont all show up. So I was just wondering if anyone stayed at  one near by that they recommend. 

I have looked some up on google I just know that for some reason they dont all show up. So I was just wondering if anyone stayed at  one near by that they recommend. 

I stayed at the Hilton in San Gabriel, not the cheapest or the closest but it was a nice hotel! I'm not from the area so went with a brand I was familiar with. It was about 15 minutes from the Alhambra campus. 

So I have my interview on the 22nd and I'm trying to figure out which hotel to stay in. For those who have interviewed already what hotel was the closest to campus? 

I'm interviewing the 22nd as well! See you there :)

As for hotels, I can't really name any specifics since I'm crashing at a friend's place, but depending on your price range there's a few places you can check out. East LA isn't what you think of when you think "LA", and Alhambra isn't the BEST city (it's not unsafe or anything, just kinda old), but Pasadena is really closeby and a lot nicer (but more pricey). You could even stay in Little Tokyo. But if you just want cheap and easy access, I'd say just look for hotels in Alhambra.

Guest soccergirly

Do you guys know how long it takes them to confirm they received everything from us including payment and applications?

Took 6 weeks for me.

I stayed at the Hilton in San Gabriel, not the cheapest or the closest but it was a nice hotel! I'm not from the area so went with a brand I was familiar with. It was about 15 minutes from the Alhambra campus. 

I'm interviewing the 22nd as well! See you there :)

As for hotels, I can't really name any specifics since I'm crashing at a friend's place, but depending on your price range there's a few places you can check out. East LA isn't what you think of when you think "LA", and Alhambra isn't the BEST city (it's not unsafe or anything, just kinda old), but Pasadena is really closeby and a lot nicer (but more pricey). You could even stay in Little Tokyo. But if you just want cheap and easy access, I'd say just look for hotels in Alhambra.

I stayed at a comfort inn and suites in eagle rock. Took me 15 minutes to get to the campus in Alhambra. It was cheap and perfect.

Thanks everyone for your help! 

Archived