Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also interviewed on Sept. 17th and have yet to hear back about wait list or rejection/acceptance. I got a call last Thursday from a 626 area code (I'm from Denver) and nearly had a panic attack, only to find out that the number that called me was a telemarketer (would happen to me). Anyway, congrats to those of you who were accepted! Hopefully we hear back soon. 

I also interviewed on Sept. 17th and have yet to hear back about wait list or rejection/acceptance. I got a call last Thursday from a 626 area code (I'm from Denver) and nearly had a panic attack, only to find out that the number that called me was a telemarketer (would happen to me). Anyway, congrats to those of you who were accepted! Hopefully we hear back soon. 

HI SR08, I interviewed on 9/17 as well..I haven't heard anything yet either..No email or calls. Let me know if you hear! Congrats to those who have :) 

I can share my stats if you would like! Just was accepted to the program this last week and interviewed on Sept 17th.

CASPA GPA: 3.55

Science GPA: 3.45

Direct Patient Care Hours: 3,500 ED Tech at a Level I Trauma Emergency Department 

GRE

Verbal: 150 

Quant: 150

Writing: 5

I get the feeling that the GRE scores are not something they take into a lot of consideration when screening your app. I received an interview invite before I even had submitted my scores. The minimum requirement is a 295 combined. Dr. Lohenry stressed at interviews that the admissions committee looks at GPA, patient care experience, and interview performance the most when considering candidates. 

Thank you very much for the info and i'm so happy for you!!!!! Can you share more about the interview and your personal experience with it? Congrats on your new step!!!!

Archived