Application Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put my timeline (so far) to help manage expectations for anyone still waiting for confirmation of payment. 

CASPA Submitted: 7/13/16

CASPA Verified: 7/22/16

Supplemental Submitted: 8/2/16

Mailed my payment: 8/4/16

Confirmed Delivery of Payment from post office: 8/6/16 (I paid for tracking)

Confirmation of Payment from USC (email): 9/12/16

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put my timeline (so far) to help manage expectations for anyone still waiting for confirmation of payment. 

CASPA Submitted: 7/13/16

CASPA Verified: 7/22/16

Supplemental Submitted: 8/2/16

Mailed my payment: 8/4/16

Confirmed Delivery of Payment from post office: 8/6/16 (I paid for tracking)

Confirmation of Payment from USC (email): 9/12/16

Do you mind sharing your stats? Thank you very much and good luck with your application :)

It was great meeting some of you this past Saturday! I'm anxious for the next few weeks..!

For those of you waiting for confirmation, here is my timeline for USC ~

CASPA Submitted: June 19

CASPA Verified: June 22

Supplemental Submitted: June 27

I turned in my payment in person.

Application Complete: June 30

Invitation to Interview: August 29

Please PM if you have any questions and good luck to everyone!!

I haven't submitted my secondary yet because of finances, is it too late?

Hi Maleeka11, 

"Only those candidates who have completed their CASPA file, submitted their Program Supplemental Application online, and paid the Supplemental Application Processing Fee on or before November 1, 2016, will be reviewed for interview consideration. "

You still have time!

I think they have invited up until nov so far, and go until march so you still have hope, I know the waiting is killer!

Did they tell you that they've invited up to Nov at the interview? Still waiting to hear and didn't receive the confirmation until I called and had them look for my payment about 2 mos after I sent it. Nervous USC alum over here

Did they tell you that they've invited up to Nov at the interview? Still waiting to hear and didn't receive the confirmation until I called and had them look for my payment about 2 mos after I sent it. Nervous USC alum over here

No I'm going from what I have seen posted here, but they do interview until march. Try to keep yourself busy so you don't crazy from the waiting. I know how consuming it can be.

Has anyone heard back regarding interview invites in October and beyond? I turned in my app on August 8th and received a confirmation email on September 12.

So I just interviewed a few weekends ago on Sept 17th, at our interview they mentioned that they would only be interviewing four more groups after ours. I would imagine that you would hear fairly soon about interview invite. I heard about three weeks before my assigned interview date. 

Congratulations on getting an interview! I applied July 15 got confirmation for the supplemental and payment August 17. I haven't heard anything since. Did you apply around the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my invite yesterday as well for October 22! I applied July 13 and got confirmation August 17, if that helps. Hopefully you'll be receiving your interview invite soon as well! :)

Archived