CASPA 2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I am a current first year student at main campus and just wanted to say congrats to all who have made it in and if anyone has any questions about the program, campuses, interview or anything else I am free to answer them!

If you are waiting until December to hear, do not worry. Many people get offers after then- I know one person in our class got offered a spot about a week before school started. So do not get discouraged.

Good luck at interviews and congratulations to everyone who is in!

Aidan

I'm a little confused by how classes are conducted in the branch campuses. Do you have an actual person lecturing that you can ask questions to or is it just the live streaming of lectures from the main campus? What about labs?

If it's the later, do you feel like not having an actual teacher in the classroom is a disadvantage or is it not that different? 

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the official accept letter via email and the hard copy in the mail? I got accepted a week ago and haven't received the official email yet. I'm sure the holidays are slowing the process down as well. If anyone knows please let me know! Thanks!

Has anybody from the November 8th interview heard back yet? I know that they said two weeks and today is four weeks. I guess I am just anxious to find out. I figured the holiday slowed things down with Thanksgiving having been two weeks ago. Thanks guys and good luck to everyone!

I was just about to ask the same thing. I interviewed 11/8 also and have not heard anything yet.

Hi!

I interviewed November 21st and haven't heard anything back yet. I know some people at Lock Haven and they said my interview went really well. Has anyone else from that interview date heard anything? I've also heard that the Lock Haven campus is full.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived