CASPA 2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received an email that they will review my application in December again. Anyone else received the same email or something different? Is it a rejection or your application is on hold?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Current first year student here. In an attempt to assuage any bit of anxiety I can for you and other prospective students I can tell you that quite a few applications are put on hold until December. This is neither a rejection nor a spot on the wait list. It simply means they want to conduct all their interviews and then do a "second pass" on everyone in December. Hang in there, and stay positive! :)

Interviewed 8/24 and haven't heard anything back yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a good chance that you will receive an acceptance call. That's what I have noticed from the previous year thread. If you are rejected or placed on hold, they will notify you right away. Mine is on hold until December. So good luck.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It took almost a full month for me to get my acceptance call, and I know some people had heard back as early as the day after my interview. So it can take a little time to hear any good news :) Just didn't want anyone to feel too worried yet!

This definitely makes me feel a little better, I'm going a little nuts playing the waiting game! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was worried about this as well and I contacted them. I was accepted last Wednesday (9/7) and they told me I should receive and email as well as something in the mail this coming week. So I should get it Monday I guess and it needs to be in by Wednesday. Not a whole lot of time, so hopefully it doesn't require mailing a check. Hope this helps. I still haven't received anything. I'll let you know if I do!

Archived