CASPA 2016-2017 Applicants

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone who interviewed already give a breakdown of the interview process and how long it took? I know there's an essay, science test, and the actual interview but wasn't sure if there would be a question panel with current students or a tour of the school. Thanks so much in advance. I understand if you guys can't give away too much :)

The interview was super laid back and short! When I got there people were taking the science test and writing their essays. There was a brief little introduction and tidbit about the school and then people were taken back one by one for their interviews with 1-2 people. I was there for a total of 1.5 hours! The interview itself was conversational and nothing tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone!

I am a current first year student at main campus and just wanted to say congrats to all who have made it in and if anyone has any questions about the program, campuses, interview or anything else I am free to answer them!

If you are waiting until December to hear, do not worry. Many people get offers after then- I know one person in our class got offered a spot about a week before school started. So do not get discouraged.

Good luck at interviews and congratulations to everyone who is in!

Aidan

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to ask the same question. I interviewed October 11 and still haven't heard anything!

Current student here. Faculty were part of the state university faculty strike last week, so they're a bit behind I'm guessing. Be patient and hang in there. I'd think by next week you'll hear something once they have a chance to get caught up.

I was in the 10/11 interview and was accepted Friday, 10/28. There are seats open for Clearfield and Coudersport. LH and Harrisburg currently have a waitlist.

I am also concerned since I have not heard back from Oct 11th interview. I have heard some have already been accepted from the interview(s) prior to the Oct 11th interview.

Has anyone heard from Oct 11th interview?

I am also concerned since I have not heard back from Oct 11th interview. I have heard some have already been accepted from the interview(s) prior to the Oct 11th interview. 

Has anyone heard from Oct 11th interview? 

I also just heard back on Friday 10/28 after my 10/11 interview. Like Ptt10 said, Harrisburg and LHU are full. When I was called, Harrisburg was about 5 deep into their waiting list.

Good luck!

Hey everyone! I have an interview scheduled for Nov 8, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Also, is anyone who has been accepted already still completing some of the prerequisites?  I graduate in December, so I will not have all of them complete until then, but I got offered an interview, so I'm not sure if that matters.  Thank you and good luck everyone! 

Interview was very laid back, nothing tricky, just be yourself and be confident! You get an essay and a science test to do while you wait to be called to interview. I finish my last prerequisite in December and I'm accepted, so I don't think it matters. I believe Lock Haven's campus is 36 students and the other campuses are 12 students each.

Archived