CASPA 2016-2017 Applicants

Hello everyone,

I am starting a new thread here for the Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania.  Please share important updates pertaining to your admission or any questions here. I am wondering how many students have applied here? Good luck to all applicants.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please tell us what type of interview process they have? Thanks..

very relaxed, the faculty is very nice and inviting. You write a response to an essay and take a basic science test at the beginning and then have a fifteen minute interview with faculty and students. nothing to stress about, it was very nice!! I was at the 8:00 interview and was done by 9:30

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm going to be at the interview on August 24 at 8 am. I have a few questions regarding Lock Haven. 

1) Of the 76 students in the program, how many attend the main campus?

2) How was the basic science test?

3) Is the written essay a standard set of questions or a case study? 

Thanks in advance and best of luck to all of you!

I applied to Lock Haven in July. I have an interview 8/24, afternoon session. Has anyone taken this Basic Science test? I have been out of school for 2 years and don't know what to expect. Also, any information on the essay? Should we bring anything to the interview? like a resume?

Thanks,

Jess

I applied to Lock Haven in July. I have an interview 8/24, afternoon session. Has anyone taken this Basic Science test? I have been out of school for 2 years and don't know what to expect. Also, any information on the essay? Should we bring anything to the interview? like a resume?

Thanks,

Jess

I don't think so science test will count towards your admission process. They have not mentioned anywhere that you need anything else so I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck for the interview.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Archived