paskippy

Touro Winthrop 2016-17 Start Jan

Has anyone recieved any interviews? The class size for this program seems to be 35 students tops!

I just looked at the 2015 Winthrop forum and they said that the program didn't start handing out interviews until October.... That's really late for a program that starts in January

• Upvote 1

I just looked at the 2015 Winthrop forum and they said that the program didn't start handing out interviews until October.... That's really last for a program that starts in January

Thanks for passing along the info. You're right, it does seem late. At least we know if we're going to get interviews it's happening within a two or three month window.

i have an interview sept. 19th- anyone else get 1?

Congratulations!!! :) they just received mine today but i hope to hear back from them soon too. If you don't mind me asking, when was your application verified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@emzemt713 I was CASPA verified July 1 and received an email within a day or two from Touro that they received my application and it was under review.

@emzemt713 I was CASPA verified July 1 and received an email within a day or two from Touro that they received my application and it was under review.

Thanks for the info. Congrats again! 

Hi everyone! I interviewed the program in may and was accepted a couple weeks after! So excited to start in a few months!!