you want to email Jennifer Christie at Touro. she's awesome. she will let you know where you stand in the application/acceptance process.

you want to email Jennifer Christie at Touro. she's awesome. she will let you know where you stand in the application/acceptance process.

Thanks alot, is that what you did to hear about your status? how long after? 

Hey guys I applied for the bayshore 2017 august cycle and kind of late, I got all my recommendation letters, personal letter, etc verified all I was waiting for was my updated transcript from one of the colleges I attended because I had taken a winter history course for one of the required pre-reqs and I wanted it all to fall into place. So feb 1st is when I submitted my application and feb 7th is when I got an email from touro saying they have to conduct a review and evaluation of my application. Did I apply late in the sense that they are very few spots open because they already sent out acceptance and interview letters? I really dont understand. Also what were all of your stats and experiences? Just to gauge where I stand :(

I called and they forwarded me to manhattan and said ill have an answer by the end of march. Emailed, didnt call.

I tried looking for the email of Jennifer Christie and couldnt find anything, can you please send me a link on touro where her email can be found? or possibly if you can just send me the email address?

I tried looking for the email of Jennifer Christie and couldnt find anything, can you please send me a link on touro where her email can be found? or possibly if you can just send me the email address?

jennifer.christie@touro.edu

On 2/22 got an email that my app is in line for formal interview... haven't heard anything since

Same here!! But I think they're taking awhile since the application deadline is in March I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here!! But I think they're taking awhile since the application deadline is in March I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told I wouldn't know until June...

Still waiting 

I was told I wouldn't know until June...

Still waiting 

Why were you told you wouldn't know until June? do you have classes still pending?