touro 2016-2017 applicants

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I applied for the bayshore 2017 august cycle and kind of late, I got all my recommendation letters, personal letter, etc verified all I was waiting for was my updated transcript from one of the colleges I attended because I had taken a winter history course for one of the required pre-reqs and I wanted it all to fall into place. So feb 1st is when I submitted my application and feb 7th is when I got an email from touro saying they have to conduct a review and evaluation of my application. Did I apply late in the sense that they are very few spots open because they already sent out acceptance and interview letters? I really dont understand. Also what were all of your stats and experiences? Just to gauge where I stand :(

On 2/22 got an email that my app is in line for formal interview... haven't heard anything since

Same here!! But I think they're taking awhile since the application deadline is in March I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived