• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kavitar27
      Hello, I am a student doing my bachelor's and was wondering if there are any PA in Long Island -preferably in Northwell or Winthrop hospital - that are willing to take a shadow on. I am trying to get my shadowing hours complete before starting CASPA. Thank You! 
    • By lailingbernstein
      Hi !! I am hoping to get into Touro's PA program in Henderson, Nevada - has anyone applied or gotten in? I would love any information on the interview process, stats and if you received an interview, were accepted or denied or anything at all you can offer!
    • By DMC11
      Hello! I was just curious if anyone this year has found themselves in the scenario the title suggests? Also if you are from a different years class and experienced the scenario of the title, when did you receive the acceptance? Was it soon after or was it closer to the June 1st deadline. I really appreciate anyone that can offer some insight! I'm sure there are plenty of us sitting in this situation just cringing over this waiting process.
    • By Team79
      Hey guys, i have been accepted to both programs and im having a hard time picking one of the two. Manhattan program is longer and it is near my house but bay shore is further and shorter. Could somebody who has a little more knowledge about either school tell me their opinion?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More