I interviewed on November 3rd and was accepted two hours afterwards! So excited to meet my new classmates!! Does anyone know if there's been a facebook group created yet for the Class of 2019?

• Upvote 2

I interviewed on November 3rd and was accepted two hours afterwards! So excited to meet my new classmates!! Does anyone know if there's been a facebook group created yet for the Class of 2019?

Me too!!!! Should we create one or the staff will?

I have reluctantly given up my seat for this upcoming class at Case Western. I hope it helps someone waiting to be called. I honestly loved the faculty and the program and I wish the best to everyone who is starting at Case next year! The program is going to go very far and be very successful.

Me too!!!! Should we create one or the staff will?

We could create an unofficial group to keep us entertained until the official group starts...I know at least one member of this class is not on facebook, but I can email him if there is anything important.  It was his choice to miss our icebreaking facebook frivolities ;) 

• Upvote 1

I confirmed my seat in the upcoming class; feel free to DM if you are also joining Case PA next summer. As a sidenote; I created an account on this just recently so I am still learning how to use this website. Is there a facebook group?