ECU class starting fall 2017

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

When I interviewed this past Tuesday they said that was the last interview date but they may hold a last minute one. They also said that we would know about acceptance anywhere from 2-4 weeks and they will still be deciding on interviewees from the past interview dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email them! I had the same concerns when I was waiting for my letter in December (it finally came 10 days after the email) and emailed the professor who was named in the acceptance email as a contact for questions/concerns and they explained why there was a bit of delay and told me that my email would hold my spot in the class until I could return the agreement. :)

From the FAQ section of the website: "Students who are not offered a seat in the program following their Interview Day may be placed on an alternate list, at the recommendation of the Admissions Committee and/or the Program Director. The alternate list is activated as necessary by the Program Director. An alternate list is valid from the close of the interview process through the first week of classes for which the student applied."

So that'd be August at the latest I believe. I'd certainly hope no one encounters receiving an acceptance that last minute though! Stressful haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived