Has anyone from October 14th interview heard anything yet? Waiting Patiently. 

I interviewed the 14th also and haven't heard back

Those of you who have interviews scheduled and feel brave enough to inquire, you should ask what they are doing to obtain new rotation sites to replace the ones they have lost, and also how they plan on stopping the ongoing loss of sites.

• Upvote 1

Just got an interview invite for January 13th! Does anyone have a recommendation on somewhere to stay?

I stayed at the Hyatt Place at the Forum - nice enough, very close, decent free breakfast, plus Starbucks :)

• Upvote 1

Has anyone heard from Renee recently? She has not been replying to my emails and her voice mail box is full. 

No, I emailed her last Friday and haven't gotten a response. I interviewed on October 28th and still haven't heard anything.

I interviewed on October 14th and have not heard anything yet. I haven't contacted Renee; I realized if they were ready to contact me, they have all my necessary contact information to do so.

I interviewed on October 14th and have not heard anything yet. I haven't contacted Renee; I realized if they were ready to contact me, they have all my necessary contact information to do so.

I interviewed on October 14th as well and still have not heard anything. I have emailed multiple times and called. I know others in my interview group have not heard back either so there are a handful of us. 

• Upvote 1

Still no response from Renee. I'm continuing my attempt to contact her.

Yikes. You all might want to try contacting the program director. Her name is Dr. Patch. Not responding to calls and emails is unacceptable.

Yikes. You all might want to try contacting the program director. Her name is Dr. Patch. Not responding to calls and emails is unacceptable.

I just called and left a message for Professor Patch. I still have not heard anything from my 10/14 interview. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! 🙂 
    • By gavnj
      I feel like I'm seeing more and more current college students and recent grads on here, knowing that they want to pursue PA right out of the gate (which is awesome!)
      I'm curious what the breakdown is of pre-PA folks here who are pursuing a career pivot to PA vs those who are pursuing PA as their first career (or whose PCE/HCE job was chosen specifically to meet PA school requirements)? 
      (I've been a certified athletic trainer for 7 years and have had my sights set on PA for about 4 years --  had to spruce up the ol' GPA prior to applying -- this year is my first application cycle! I've absolutely loved being and ATC, and plan to keep my certification active as a PA, but have reached the point where I really want to be able to do more for my patients. I know, cliche... but true.)
    • By Ritzcrackers
      Does anyone know if thomas jefferson university do a Holistic Review or do they automatically reject those that do not have a 3.2 science GPA? I have already emailed the program admissions about this but I have not received a reply and I do not want pay the application fee if they will automatically reject me? Please I need answers asap.
    • By UgSOsM
      So I was thinking of taking 4 science classes this upcoming Fall semester and one GE class. I slacked off my first year and a half in college, and recently noticed how many interesting/ useful courses are taught at my university that seem to be beneficial for PA school, but I am already a senior. I am used to taking 3 science classes, but do not know if I should try for 4. Right now, I have biochemistry 1, evolution, genetics + lab, and microbiology + lab plus my GE class. Microbiology is fully online and the other 3 are remote due to Covid 19. The reason I am trying to push myself for four is because I want to take Anatomy in the spring which requires a lot of self studying, but also Immunology + Serology, which is the same way. Immunology + Serology is not required for me to graduate, but seems beneficial. Should I just take anatomy and microbiology Spring semester and not take immunology + serology at all? The reason I can't take some during the Fall is because of schedule conflicts or some courses aren't taught in the Fall.
      What are your thoughts? 
    • By WakadanPA
      When I graduated with my Master's degree over the summer I gifted myself a pair of morganite and diamond earrings to "celebrate" by success. With SARS-CoV-2 among us there wasn't much else to do to celebrate other than gifting myself something. I'm thinking when I gain acceptance to a PA program I am going to celebrate a bit more creatively with a tattoo cover-up I've been eyeing.
      Future PAs - what will you do to celebrate when you get that wonderful acceptance email or phone call? 
      PA-S and PA-C folks - how did you celebrate acceptance or graduation, for that matter?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More